Wednesday 15 July 2009

Ouchington

I paid a serious visit to the world of Ouchington tonight. Run club was a brutal affair. I wanted to run with the slow group but got talked into the fast group who I scampered happily with all winter, but they didn't realise the extent of my spiral away from fitness. There just hasn't been enough exercise since something like Easter, there have been too many chippy teas and too much general sloth. I was too slow and wheezy, I had to cut the route short. It hurt. I need to improve. 

4 comments:

Julbags said...

It comes back quickly, just need to get over that initial pain.

trio said...

I need to start run training, you can be my mentor!

kate said...

you've done the hardest bit-getting back out there. stick with it :)

Groover said...

Insight and acknowledgement is the first step ... LOL

Everything else will fall in place and fitness will come back quickly.