Wednesday 23 May 2007

timbits just for steph


A big chunk of today was dedicated to finding a flight to Canada. I booked with Fly Zoom, they sound a bit put your arms out of the windows and flap, nice and cheap. I'm going 1st-8th of Sept, so months and months to wait. Steph has informed me that she can't understand this blog, too much Englishness and I'm to insert the odd Canadianism so she can follow. Well timbits are about as Canadian as you can get! I'm really looking forward to going over.


Most of the rest of the day has been taken up with faffing about doing nothing.


Two "a bit annoying" things. First no Surly torsion bars seem to be in stock anywhere in the country so I'll have to think of something different for the new bike, not sure what to do 'cos my heart was set on the Surly bars, I've seen some bars made by On One which I like so mabe those. And second, the CTC rang to say my weekend course is definitely off, I'm getting my money back, bit disappointing. I'll have to see if I can find another weekend when I can do a course.


Went for a ride along the canal last night to the locks above Chorley, 11 mile round trip, nice sunny evening, Glyn came too so was extra nice. We resisted stopping for ice cream at Fredericks on the way back.




No comments: