Monday 21 May 2007

Bluebells


Done a few rides through the woods by the canal on the way to Wigan golf club. Loads of bluebells, really pretty. Today peeled off and tried a trail I'd not done before, really fun, had to ride through a stream. Then I ran out of trail right down by the River Douglas, doesn't even look as if it's even walked that often, just got too grown over to continue, I got off and pushed for a bit to see if I could find a way through but ended up turning back. Loads of bramble scratches on my legs, lucky really not to have got a puncture considering what I was pushing through.

Played around a bit today when I got back practising bunny hops. Not tried to bunny hop since I was last on a BMX, so that's over 20 years! First few were a bit crap but soon got into the swing of it, really good fun.

I've been neglecting my running a bit this week, I'll have to find time for a few miles tomorrow. Would have gone out today, but trying to get my digital imaging work done for Uni, all taking way longer than I expected so having to put the time in to meet deadline. I'll sort out posting some work up here or at least sorting out updating my website. Watch this space.

No comments: