Saturday 19 May 2007

green machine

My Surly forks came this morning! After a lot of indecision about what to do about building the new bike up I went into Green Machine in Horwich today. Talked it all over and made out a big list if everything I need to order. They are going to get nearly all of it in for me and I'll go in and do the build with them. How cool will that be! It's worked out as the perfect compromise, it'll be my bike, with components I've chosen, and essentially I'll be doing the build but all of it with expert guidance. Can't wait for all the bits to come in and get building.

Not much else to report. Been really busy at Uni, lots of process drawings on the go. Starting to form ideas ready for next year. Only 3 or so weeks of term left then a nice long summer. One bit of maybe not good news, the CTC course I'm interested in might not happen, seems not enough people have booked on yet, hopefully it will go ahead but I'm not that optimistic, pity 'cos I was really looking forward to it.

No comments: