Monday 22 December 2008

The crazy person on the bus is me........

A 2 mile run with the hound this morning then I went Christmas shopping. Some success in that there is now a pile of goodies under the tree for Glyn, I still need to get something for my sister though, so more shopping tomorrow, why do I always leave it so late? 

I got the bus part of the way back from Preston due to lack of joined up train timetable. I never get the bus, I was like some sort of mad person quizzing the driver as to how close to my house he could stop in exchange for my £2.40. I compounded the madness by taking photos of myself while on the bus. Yes, it would seem I have reached a stage in life where the crazy person on the bus is me. 

1 comment:

kate said...

:averts eyes: so as not to make eye contact with the crazy...