Saturday 8 November 2008

Eight
























Like chunky origami I somehow folded my bike and kit into my tiny car today and headed down to Llandegla to meet some friends and go for a ride. Been a while since I rode a trail centre, especially on a weekend, crikey, it was busy. The rain mostly held off and we had a fun ride round the black route, jostling a bit through the masses. Then into the visitor centre for cake and coffee. My friends decided to head out and ride the red but I felt like I'd had enough. I had a quick nose in the shop, resisted any purchases. Then it was back to the art of Japanese bike folding to get everything back in the car and home to a bath and some leftover pizza. A pretty good Saturday! 

1 comment:

sarah said...

Sounds like a great day! Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend!