Tuesday 28 October 2008

The South-East

We had a hectic weekend away in the SE, (Kent, London and Watford), a bit of work for Glyn and some fun bits too, I'll stick some photos on Flickr when I get a chance. Got back later than I'd have liked last night, the M6 through Cheshire was totally blocked so we came the scenic way! Crammed in a bit of reading last night before bed as I had my first dissertation tutorial this morning, went really well, lots of ideas to follow up.

Clocks changing has coincided with a cold snap and made everything feel really wintery it's going to need extra effort to keep getting out there for a run or a ride now. Staying in drinking tea and eating ginger biscuits seems so much more appealing for some reason!

2 comments:

kate said...

getting out in the cold earns you extra smug points which equals more biscuits ;)

jumbly said...

I need some serious smug points to offset the amount of Grasmere gingerbread I've been eating just lately, we just couldn't help ourselves in the shop and bought 3 packs! Run club tonight should help!