Monday 17 September 2007

knees huh what are they good for........

not running that's a factorino. I only made it to the hump-back bridge at the end of the road today before the weird grating on the outside of right knee started. I tried to walk it off for a couple of minutes but it didn't ease so I returned home. I've made an appointment with a physio, 8 o'clock tomorrow morning, I have no idea what to expect. Unless the physio has some kind of miracle-healing-hands the duathlon in October isn't looking too promising now, no pain at all on the bike but I've got big doubts about getting round the running course. I'm going to make a concerted effort to drop that 7lbs of fat that has crept on over the last year, not that I think it's a weight bearing issue but I want to give the knee the best chance poss of mending. Saying it here in the blog that I want to lose 7lbs sort of makes it more likely to happen I've said it out loud so I have to follow through. No cakes for a bit!

No comments: